These are 5 Science-Based Signs that someone is using Steroids. If you’re looking to find out how to tell if someone is natural or on steroids this video will reveal the best symptoms you can look out for. You may also just want to know how big you can get naturally and how much muscle you can build without using steroids. This video will help you with all of that and if you want to have the ability to accurately be able to spot a fake natural, you won’t want to miss this one.
📲 FREE Diet/Workout Calculator:
🔥 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge:
Find out exactly how much muscle you can build naturally without the use of steroids. Below are all the studies used to create this video. Enjoy!
1. 4.0% Percent of Students Reported Steroid Use 1991 – 2002″
2. “Another study indicated that 1,084,000 Americans, or 0.5 percent of the adult population, said that they had used anabolic steroids.”
3. “The results of this study indicated that more than half of the male bodybuilders (54%) were using steroids on a regular basis compared to 10 percent of the female competitors”
4. “In professional bodybuilding, I think steroid use is on the rise among both men and women. I estimate that at least 90% of the male professional bodybuilders and about 80% of the women currently use steroids.”
5. “The normalized FFMI values of athletes who had not used steroids extended up to a well-defined limit of 25.0.”
6. “A sample of 20 Mr. America winners from the pre-steroid era (1939-1959), for whom we estimated the normalized FFMI, had a mean FFMI of 25.4.”
7. Steroids increase muscle mass in a dose-response manner:
8. “Gynecomastia is a common adverse effect associated with anabolic steroid use. Research has demonstrated a prevalence rate of 37% in anabolic steroid users”
9. “The female sex hormone estrogen inside the male may cause the breast development.”
10. Aromatase enzyme converts testosterone to estrogen
11. “Drugs which include steroids motive 10%-25% of cases of gynecomastia.”
12. Muscles in the upper body contain higher amounts of androgen receptors:
13. “It is obvious that the regulation of AR content following long-term strength training and self-administration of anabolic steroids is muscle dependent.”
14. “Studies have shown that nearly 60% of anabolic steroid users experience increases in irritability and aggressiveness (Pope and Katz, 1994; Silvester, 1995).”
15. “A recent study by Pope and colleagues (2000) reported that significant elevations in aggressiveness and manic scores were observed following 12 weeks of testosterone cypionate injections in a controlled double-blind cross-over study. Interestingly, the results of this study were not uniform across the subjects. Most subjects showed little psychological effect and few developed prominent effects.
16. A study comparing men on steroids and working out to men not on steroids working out:
17. Study 16 continued (see Table 4):
18. Beginners can gain 20-25 pounds of muscle in a year (2 pounds per month) under “The McDonald Model”:
19. Steroids increase muscle growth in a dose dependent manner see table 1:
20. High testosterone levels enhance the activity of the sebaceous glands;