Testosterone is most often considered a male sex hormone, but more evidence is pointing to it being necessary for optimal health in women as well, particularly as they reach peri-menopause and menopause. Depression, pain, low libido, and fat deposition are some common symptoms of low testosterone in women, which often gets blamed on the more common female sex hormones.
This webinar will cover the latest evidence for the need for testosterone in women, lifestyle tactics to optimize it, as well as herbal and nutraceutical interventions to boost levels naturally.
– When to suspect low testosterone in women, common signs, and symptoms
– How pain, depression, and lack of motivation are not commonly dismissed as normal for women.
– What age group is most impacted
– What lifestyle interventions optimize testosterone naturally
– What herbs and supplements help boost levels naturally
Are you a healthcare practitioner? Consider signing up with Fullscript:
Questions? Reach us at
Make sure to follow us on: