In this video we will cover low testosterone and how to increase it!
Background information on testosterone:
Testosterone is a male sex hormone. It contributes to the development of the male genitals and later in life it plays a role in our libido, muscle mass, bone density, blood sugar and metabolism.
Symptoms of a low testosterone:
Among which difficulty sleeping, low energy, erectile dysfunction, lowering libido, loss of body hair, growth of breast tissue, reduced endurance when exercising, mental health problems and short term memory loss.
Tips to boost your testosterone:
1. Treat any underlying medical problems and if necessary your doctor will prescribe you testosterone replacement therapy.
2. Lower your stress levels. Therefore, try to do activities you enjoy and that make you feel good.
3. Maintain a healthy weight and avoid becoming overweight or obese.
4. Consume fat in moderation. Your body actually needs fats to produce testosterone.
5. Maintain a proper sleep rhythm.Go to bed on fixed times and allow yourself to have 7-8 hours of quality sleep every night.
6. Exercise regularly.
7. Always visit an actual doctor for an examination if you keep having complaints.
Playlist for sex related medical problems:
Most common causes of a low testosterone:
– Disclaimer: this video and the comments are meant purely informational! This is not medical advice! If you are looking for medical advice always contact your own doctor. –
I want to give special thanks to my sponsors on Patreon:
– Sebastian Houwing: Investor
– Roel: Supporter
1: Murrell D. (2020). What Do You Want to Know About Low Testosterone?
2: Solan M. (2019). Treating low testosterone levels.
3: Parry NM. (2020). New Guideline for Testosterone Treatment in Men With ‘Low T’.
* The images in this video are used for educational purposes only. Most of the images and video material in this video comes from
1. Verified Picasso, Fish Room
2. Patrick Patrikos, Good Times
3. Patrick Patrikos, Rockville
Follow me on instagram: @HOWTOMEDICATE
Follow me on twitter: @HOWTOMEDICATE
Support me on Patreon:
Books I used In Medical School:
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry Seventh Edition,
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th Edition,
Human Anatomy & Physiology (12th Edition),
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties,
Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine,
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine,
Atlas of Human Anatomy (Netter Basic Science),
Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards,
The House of God, S. Shem,
Gear I use:
Camera: Canon EOS M50:
Microphone: Boya Lavalier Microphone:
Microphone: Rode VideoMicPro:
Computer: Apple Macbook Pro: